Kids are so unpredictable.
Today, she went to bed at 6 again, and I was thinking, YES, this is going to be her schedule now. BUT, she was screaming 25 minutes later. I tried to put her back to sleep, but she was up.
The reason manifested itself about 20 minutes later when she made BIG pooey pants.
Then, she stayed up playing and laughing, being cute for a while, and then went back to sleep at 7:45.
Sigh.
7:45 is still good I suppose.
I'm going to bed soon too. I'm pooed out.
What do you do if you get swallowed by an elephant?
Run around in circles 'til you get pooped out.
LOL
I love that joke.
Need to Write
10 years ago

I can totally relate! Devin only takes cat naps during the day, and doesn't go down until about 8 pm at night... thankfully he sleeps until about 7 most of the time (not this morning though, been up since 5 with him)
ReplyDelete