I love, love, love, love watching babies learn and make so many connections. The other day, she pointed at one of her flashcards on the dresser that said "Head" and said "ah" and then pointed to her head. You can ask her a few body parts and she'll point to them (most of the time). Ask her where her tongue is and she'll stick it out at you.
Oh, and today in church, she started "singing", and was actually on key!
She has two molars now, both on the left side, one top, one bottom. And she's working on the other side!
She's our world and Garrett and I kiss on her so much I think we annoy her sometimes. :D
Here are some pics from this past month:
Uhm, Deja Vu? Didn't I already learn my lesson not to leave the diaper bag within her arms reach?
"Organizing" the Tupperware Cupboard:

Playing in Church:
Riding on Grandma Grace's Walker:
Pick me up Uncle Ben!
Playing with the Rock Band Drums:

With Grandma Laura! (Who she chooses over her mommy sometimes.)

Bed Head and Sleepy Face

On the beach of the Columbia River in St. Helen's Oregon (while we were at the Hodgson Family Reunion). I love baby/beach pictures.


(Sorry if my legs blind you)


Uhm, Deja Vu? Didn't I already learn my lesson not to leave the diaper bag within her arms reach?
"Organizing" the Tupperware Cupboard:
Playing in Church:
Riding on Grandma Grace's Walker:
Pick me up Uncle Ben!
Playing with the Rock Band Drums:
With Grandma Laura! (Who she chooses over her mommy sometimes.)
Bed Head and Sleepy Face

On the beach of the Columbia River in St. Helen's Oregon (while we were at the Hodgson Family Reunion). I love baby/beach pictures.


(Sorry if my legs blind you)


No comments:
Post a Comment