Wow. She kinda scares me sometimes she catches on to stuff so quick.
One of the funniest things we still quote all the time:
So, when you ask her what a chicken says, she says "bup bup bup bup bup" (like "buck buck buck buck buck". So, one day, my mom was eating dinner after we had all eaten, but Starlynn is there in her face wanting stuff off her plate. She tried to give her different bites of stuff and Starlynn kept pushing it away. Finally I go, "Starlynn, do you want a bite of chicken?" She answered "bup bup bup bup bup". Which we CRACKED up to.
My mom said, "she hasn't made the connection between the animal and the meat yet." But actually, I think she has! lol The other day when the word "chicks" came up on the screen, she did her bup bup thing. :D And I put chicken on her tray once without saying the word chicken at ALL, and she did her bup thing again. So funny.
"A" "B"
When Starlynn sees words or letters, she starts saying "A, B, A, B, A, B, D, D". She used to say "I" "D" over and over again, but now it's "A", "B". She brought the letter "D" over to me the other day and was saying "D, D, D, D"
Well, that's a couple of the things she's been up to lately. Grandma Sue got her a little table and a tea set. Starlynn is VERY good at pretending already, I am very impressed. She will "pour" the tea and "sip" her little cups and make some for you too. Last night she'd put a popcorn into her cup and drink it out lol.
So, needless to say, we are super entertained all the time. Love this bug! Garrett and her are quite the pair. He's home all the time now which means I am off at the barn working more. They snuggle, play, snuggle, play, eat eat eat, snuggle and play. I love seeing how much she has bonded with him. He'll pick her up and she'll put her head on his shoulder and they'll just stay like that for several minutes. She loves her daddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment