It seems like everyday we go "What did she just say??" or "Did she just say ________?" or, "Did you just hear that?"
The two most recent ones I can remember are she said "Boccdi" (Broccoli) when I put it on her tray, and she LOVES Broccoli.
And then she was having a rough day with teething and a runny nose and Garrett and I were in the Costco parking lot with her and she does "it hurts". Which I love that she can say because usually babies just cry. I attribute this to two things. If she accidently bumps me or whatever I would say "ow, that hurts mommy." Then it progressed into I would say "ow" and she would say "hurt". Then, her Baby Signing Time DVDs teach her how to sign hurt and tell us where it hurts. I love that she was able to tell us she was hurting (which we knew) and so we were sympathetic with her attitude instead of getting annoyed.
She's just getting so tall and her hair is getting so long and she's saying and doing so much. I love it!
During nursery yesterday I had to change her diaper and then when I took her back I just couldn't leave! I watched her and watched her with a big smile on my face. She has friends and she's so cute with the other kids and her teachers. When I was a nursery leader, I didn't realize the impact I was making on the kids. But, I am so grateful to her teachers because she learns so many good things. :)
Need to Write
10 years ago

I may have to move to
ReplyDeleteSeattle and just put up with rain.