Starlynn really likes me to cuddle with her lately. Back when she was my only, we used to take naps a lot together.
Today, Ben took Launa to the store with him and Harmony was sleeping. Then Starlynn climbed in my bed with me and fell asleep in my arms within minutes.
I couldn't stay there with her, and about 45 minutes later I hear her come upstairs. I'm sitting in the rocking chair and she comes to the top of the stairs, puts her arms out and says, "Mom?? You get out of bed?"
I nodded my head with my eyes wide to match hers.
She puts her hand to the right side and says, "You get out of bed??" Then switches her arms to the left side (toward the stairs) and says, "You get back IN bed. I want to cuddle with you."
I couldn't resist. We came back downstairs and cuddled :-)
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment