Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 Month Stats

Poor little Starlynn had to get 3 pokes yesterday. She's doing really good though. With the little dose of Infant Tylenol she got she was a dream baby yesterday evening. Where usually she is fussy in the evenings, last night she was either sleeping, or up and happy! I told mom to take the Tylenol away from me today lol.

And THEN, 2 nights ago, she did a 6 hour stretch by herself in her crib, and last night she went from 10-5am! 7 hours! I was happy. And then I changed her, fed her a little and she went back to sleep and is still sleeping right now (its almost 8 am).

She was such a good girl at her Dr's appointment yesterday, and the doc is really happy with how she is growing and getting strong!

Here are the stats:
Weight: 1lbs 2oz (from 9.7 at 1 month, and 6.8 at birth and 6.3 discharge weight)
Height: 21.5" (from 20" at 1 month, and 18.5" at birth)
And her head Circumfrence is 15" which is 38cm

Here are some pics for you to enjoy! I'm going to go back to her now so I don't miss her morning smile fest.

MY LITTLE PINK MONSTER
I dressed her up in this yesterday to go to the doc. It was a little cloudy and cool yesterday.




TOPHER CAME TO VISIT!!!!
They are just about 2 1/2 weeks apart or so. Thank you again Chris and Allison for making the trek and coming to see us!



1 comment:

  1. My cute little girl in pink. I've tried to comment on this blog several times with no success. I've discovered that I had to long on in a different blog first, if I wanted to comment here.

    Love ya, Mom H

    ReplyDelete