Friday, August 14, 2009

3 Months Old Today

Happy 3 Month Old Birthday to our precious little girl.

She's not required to go back to her Dr until 4 months, so I have to figure out a way to weigh and measure her for her "stats".

I think she's gotten way longer. She's growing so fast.

My favorite things about her:
~Her sweet, sweet voice. She likes to have conversations with you.
~Every time I go to her crib to get her out, she cracks a big smile at me.
~When she stands up in my lap and waves her arms around, bobbing up and down and scrunches up her little nose right before she smiles.
~The way she moves her jaw up and down with a wide-open mouth and moving her head around... she's going to be a chatter-box.
~The way she snuggles right in when she wants to cuddle.
~How she is so content and takes in the world when we go on walks.
~When she's crying and I sit her in my lap and show her her flashcards, and she instantly starts cooing and talking to the cards.
~How she just learned today how to bat her toys.
~How strong her little legs are, and how well she holds her head up. When she's in her car seat, she will take her head off the back and just look around.
~The way she stares at me when I rock her.

I am so grateful that Garrett and I were blessed with this sweet little happy spirit. She is a special little lady, so smart and beautiful. Not sure what we did to deserve her.

1 comment: