Something she just started today . . . sucking her thumb while she sleeps. Though I know this might cause some dental problems in the future, right now I think it's adorable and I love that she can soothe herself back to sleep.
To celebrate her 4 month-day, she slept for 9 hours by herself in her crib and then woke up at 5/5:30ish, ate, was back asleep by 6 and slept til 8. Gosh... it's amazing what sleep can do for you. I hope she does it again and again!
Here's a little overview of what our little Starlie can do and what she loves!
~Grab toys and bring them to her mouth.
~She puts her hand in the middle of her toy that dangles from her car seat and just keeps it up there in the middle of the lion's 4 little legs, and moves it around in small circles... I love how closely she concentrates.
~Roll onto her side whenever she wants
~Lift her head, chest and legs off the floor during tummy time
~Giggles when you gobble her little baby thighs or her feet or hands
~Still loves watching her Your Baby Can Read DVDs and looking at her flashcards and reading books.
~Makes everybody smile and laugh.
~Getting better at falling asleep without making a big fuss.
~Loves her baths!!! Kicks her legs and slaps her arms against her sides in the water.
~Loves to sit on laps and just watch the world... but still likes going on walks better.
~Grabs whoever is holding her hands and wrists and chews on them. Thumb knuckles are her favorite!
Here she is!



I love this little girl! Les I am starting to see a lot more of you in her!! Very adorable!
ReplyDelete