


So... my baby doesn't look this big to me, but I get on the scale, and then get on with her and the difference it what she weighs. Probably not the most accurate thing but today she weighs between 16-17 pounds and is 24.5 inches long. I just saw a post from one of my friends whose baby was born the day after Starlynn and it says she's only 11lbs. So, who knows, right? I know my baby has fat rolls, but she just doesn't look a whopping 17lbs to me.
But, she is healthy and wonderful!!!!!!!
She can:
*Almost sit up alone
*Talks up a storm. Now says "mmmm" along with her "Guhs" and says these vowel sounds "I" and "aww" and "A".
*She smacks her lips a lot
*Blows bubbles
*Only sucks her thumb occasionally
*Holds her bottle with minimal help
*Smiles and laughs at the dogs, pets them and grabs and pulls their fur already (or pokes them in the eye)
*We found a way to keep her dislike of riding in the car steered away from a fit: Grandma Ni's portable DVD player with her your baby can read dvds. Lifesaver on car trips!
*She is SO CLOSE to rolling over from back to stomach. She gets to her side with absolutely no problems, and one of these days she'll go all the way.
*For the month of October we've been about 1/2 and 1/2. About half of the 15 nights so far she has slept all the way through. Sometimes for 11 hours.
WE GET TO GO SEE PAPA WADE IN NOVEMBER! I am so excited for her to meet him and him to meet her, but SOOOOOOO nervous about the plane ride and stressed out about not having my rocking chair and all the things I have at home at the hotel for 3 nights.

Dev is over 17 pounds too, so no worries! I think our friends baby is just on the smaller side.
ReplyDeleteI am SO happy you get to see your father, and that Star (do you care if I call her that) gets to meet him! Good luck on the plane!
Of course you can call her Star, I do all the time. :) Ok, that makes me feel better that Dev is the same weight. He is so handsome Tash.
ReplyDeleteI love the double head shot, it made me laugh. However the shot of her staring up at you in total trust and admiration. Softens the heart and you can feel the trust and love.
ReplyDelete