It's a hit!!
I don't have a high-chair yet, so I got it all over me too. :)
2 nights ago I decided it was time for Starlynn to eat a little rice cereal. No audience was around because Garrett was asleep and my mom and Ben were gone. I started to see if it can help our bed-time problem. I put her to bed at 7, and she wakes up at 8 to eat, again at 9 to eat and sometimes even at 10 to eat again. Drives me crazy. So, I thought I'd see if we can make 7 a once and for all bedtime by making her a little more full. It will probably work, but the first night I did it, she snuck in a 40 minute nap between 5:45 and 6:25. So... she didn't go to bed until 9 (but she did STAY asleep until 7:30 the next morning). Last night... teething pain. BUT, I think it will help if I can just stick to the schedule.




No comments:
Post a Comment