and Bananas is what she"s tried so far. Peas stopped her up a little, pears cleared her right up again. Thank you fiber.
She's loved everything. Didn't even make a face at the peas. Kind of disappointing actually, but good that she like them so much! With the pears every once in a while she'd do a one eye closed shoulder shudder that just cracked me up. I think they were a little sweet on her taste buds!
First bite of Bananas she didn't like, but then got really excited and enthusiastic after that and wanted more, more, more!
I'm thinking we'll try carrots next for a veggie, and peaches or apples next for a fruit.
Also, when do I start offering her cheerios and bread product?
I love making my own baby food. Thanks Allison for the tips. She told me to freeze it in ice cube trays and then store the cubes in ziploc baggies. Genius.
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment