skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Santa Picture Preview
We went to get Starlynn's picture with Santa last night and we got there just as he went on a break. After we stood in line for 45 minutes waiting for him to come back, they got 2 family's pictures done and their systems crashed. After they announced they were having "technical difficulties", we got fed up and left. We're going to go to Southcenter Mall on Monday and are never returning to the Auburn POOPER Mall again. But anyway, here is some fun we had standing in line. You can see a sneak peak of her in her adorable Santa dress from Grandma Laura. She is going to wear a green/red bow from her Auntie Kat in the pics with Santa. :-)
Not sure how I missed all the photos below. Glad I finally found them. All are way cute.
ReplyDeleteAtlas just laid his head on my keyboard, so I am typing through the slober. Funny dog.