So, Starlynn has been crawling several feet here and there for a while now. But, I never considered it crawling-crawling, because my life was still fairly easy. Well, NOW she's crawling-crawling ALL OVER and although no injuries have occured yet, I am... well, I am trying desperately to make sure they don't happen. But that girl is quick, and I'm not used to it yet. I'll get used to it fast-like I guess!
Daylight savings time has been pretty wonderful according to nap and bedtime schedules. We'll see how long it lasts. Not sure how I'm going to deal with it not getting dark until 9 or 10 at night this summer. "Time" will tell. heehee.
Here is a quick pic of Starlynn from mom's iPhone. I'm not brave enough to leave her completely by herself. Though, she's taken a couple topples when she is standing up next to something and doesn't care too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment