I just realized I haven't written "stats" on her 12 month mark.~I actually don't know how much she weighs. When she hurt her hand she weight 18.6lbs. I am guessing she is 19.5 lbs or 20 lbs.
~I do know she is 30 inches long. :-) Holy smokes. I think she actually IS pretty tall for a 1 year old, I don't know.
~She delights me everyday with new things she can do and say. I pulled out her stuffed animal duck the other day and she totally said "duck".
~The dogs all know themselves as "dog dogs". Here, she is patting the dog over and over saying "dog dog dog dog dog dog dog"
~She dances ALL the time. Every time she hears music, and even when she doesn't. She has music in her head.
~Uhm, she has quite the strong personality (read: temper). I am kinda worried about what is to come. I know I always write about all the fru-fru-frilly and peaches and cream stuff about her, but wow... she has a temper! I don't know where she would have gotten it from (LOL-- because both of her parents are so even tempered and all.) We have toddler temper tantrums already. I am holding strong though, and hopefully she'll get the message sooner rather than later.
~Her love of horses is totally not my fault. Is it my fault that she gets all giddy when I put her on their backs? I didn't prep her or anything, I just did it! She says "horse" (not "hiss" or "orse" but "HORSE" about 25 times a day.
~She can go all the way up and down the stairs on her own.~Can lower herself down feet first from beds and couches.
~Looooves her daddy. Can say "daddy" too as well as "dada" of course.
~Likes to flip through books on her own. (and likes to be read to)
~Says "ba" (ball) everytime she sees it and then will pick it up and throw (drop and bounce) it.
~Bubble machine is a new fascination. Cracked me up yesterday when she stood up next to it on the table and said "babbo".
~She hugs and kisses EVERYTHING!!!! Here is a pic of her hugging her daddy in a photo:
Raising kids is so much fun (and really hard). I have constant worry that I am a bad parent, but I try to do my best, and she teaches me love and patience and to SMILE AND HAVE FUN everyday!


No comments:
Post a Comment