Every day brings more new things Starlynn can say/do.
Currently, her words consist of:
"Dada"
"Daddy"
"Bubble" (Bah Bow) and today she even put an "s" on the end "Bah-Bows"
"Hat"
"Dog"
"Horse"
"Bye Bye" (Buh Buh)
"Fish"
"Papa"
"Eye"
Sinse she was really little, she has thought hats are hilarious. So, everytime I have something on my head (ANYTHING: A hat, a towel, a hood or any random object I decide to put on it, I say "Hat!" and Ben does that with her a lot too. These babies are sponges, because one day, she just pointed at my hat and said very clearly, "Hat". She'll put stuff (a washcloth or a wipe) on her head and say "Hat!"
And she likes to bore your eye out while saying "eeeeeyyyyee".
She's a chatter box! We're all in for it!
Need to Write
10 years ago

Grandpa is counting the days until he get to see his girl. Mikaela and I were in Ellensburg yesterday. After we got home Grandpa said "If I didn't have that funeral tomorrow, I would have gone with you and we would have gone on up to Seattle and seen our Grandaughter."
ReplyDelete