Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Heavenly Week

Starlynn has slept all through the night, until 6:30/6:45 in the morning all week, AND has taken a 1 hr nap in the morning and TWO hour nap every afternoon.

Except today.  Today she took a THREE hour nap (from 2:30 to 5:30).  Which, when I got home from being at the barn for two of those hours (easiest $ my manny has ever made) I was kinda upset actually that she was still sleeping.  I hope the sleepiness comes back at about 8:30. 

Which, it probably will cuz she's whiney right now. 

I decided to come blog, because I was trying to feed her some of her pureed food, and she didn't want me too.  I have a video I haven't uploaded yet of the first time she fed herself a meal with a spoon.  Now, I can't feed her anymore.  Yes, it is messy.  But it keeps her occupied and happy for a long time, so I'd rather clean up the mess than fight her not to make a mess. 

She has a very strong toddler "I DO IT" attitude already.  Bless me.  Apparently I was the same way.  I said, "I do it myself" quite alot.  I think my daughter is going to give me a run for my money.  :D  lol 

She's pretty funny. 

One of her big teeth in the back is cutting.  One edge made it's appearance yesterday.  Poor kiddo.  I still think she's a pretty tolerant teething baby.

1 comment: