Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hilarious Moment

Super funny moment. To me at least. Starlynn fell asleep holding her bottle in her car seat. She dropped it as she dozed off and mostly asleep went to pick it back up and put it in her mouth, but instead, she grabbed her Zebra and put it's nose in her mouth. Sucked on it a few times, realized something was wrong, took it out, halfway opened her eyes to look at it, put it in her lap and fell back asleep. I was trying not to laugh loud and wake her up!

Anyway, Garrett and I are potentially going to join the YMCA. I just took Starlynn swimming there on our guest pass. She loved it. It was funny though... we were in for about a half hour, so when I got out my legs felt like led and starlynn felt like she was 50lbs.

1 comment: