This is her VERY willingly "diving" off her daddy's shoulders. Isn't the best video of it, but you get the idea that she needs no coaxing from her daddy to launch herself to the ground!
This is her doing some signs with an almost near disaster:
Here she is signing "Dad", "Papa" and "Mom"
Here is 2 Different Attempts at "The Popcorn Song". The second one is a little better, but I thought I'd put both of them up since she did different motions in each. When she looks at me and says "mom" its because I am not singing! She is kinda bossy and controlling like that ;) She likes us all singing at the same time.
Need to Write
10 years ago

Can't wait to see her!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and both of you.
We love you too, except you are always the same and not as much fun ;-}
Hope you had a great Valentines day!
We love all of you!!!!