Starlynn did so many cute things today, I wanted to write about them before I forget.
Yesterday, you were calling out letters you were seeing as we were driving around. We came to a stop sign and I said, "s, t, o, p spells stop." You repeated me.
Today, we were driving around and I gasped because you saw a stop sign and said "s, t, o, p says STOP." I was so happy. You have the concept down that letters put together make words. Uncle Ben saw I posted this story on Facebook and when we got home, he asked you how you spell stop, and you said S, A, O, P (close enough) lol.
DISNEY STORE
We took you and Launa to the Disney store for a little treat. You found a plush Maximus (from Tangled) then daddy had you come show me, and you asked me, "where hoogene?" (Eugene) I had happened to see a plush Eugene like the other soft dolls you have and you were very excited. Luckily, all the soft dolls/plush toys were cheaper if you bought 2 than 1. So, we had you take them to the line and you were holding them there with your arms very full. Then... I heard you say "Pascal!" (chameleon from Tangled). Without dropping your other toys, you took a Pascal off the shelf, tucked him under your chin on top of the other toys and walked them to the cashier. It was SO cute. We didn't get you Pascal because we told you one toy, you ended up with 2 and plus you have a birthday around the corner. So, you will probably get Pascal and Rupunzel soft doll for your birthday so you have "the set".
MOMMY BUBBLE
You have gone "pop!" to me before when I ask you to let mommy have her personal bubble (have no idea where you learned that), but today, I was just sitting there (and I am 6 months pregnant with Annabel) and you go, "Mommy bubble! Pop!" and try to pop my belly (gently luckily). You make me laugh!
Oh, I just remembered,
"SANTA"
When we pulled up to the mall today, we went to the same place we parked when we came to see Santa. Out of the blue you said, "Santa, hooray!" I really can't believe your memory sometimes. You have done other things like this too that just amaze me you remember things so keenly, and such a long time after. I'll try to make a point to write more of them down!
You are growing up so fast and it is sad but really fun too. Like, how much you talk. It's not just "help" anymore, it's "mommy, i need help please." Crazy. I just can't believe it's my little baby Starlynn being such a big girl. We were walking up the stairs the other morning, and our Doberman, Max had been waiting at the top of the stairs. You see him and go, "Max, you came back! Nice a see you boy!" I just laughed. You say things so random like that that I've never heard you say before.
Thank you for being my little angel and still giving me hugs and kisses and cuddling with mama even though you're getting so big. I hope you always come and sit in my lap, like I still do to my mom!
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment