Monday, May 21, 2012

Deeply Spiritual

Hi Starlynn-

I have recently learned things about how deeply spiritual chilren coming to us now are. Your's and your sisters' precious spirits have been saved for this day. The earth is changing and we are getting ready for Christ to come again and to usher in the new millenium where earth will be heaven. The earth has lived through physical advancement of crossing frontiers and building and inventing, and has passed through much hardship. Now is the time for spiritual advancement. Physical research has shown the the earth's magnetic fields are dropping and it's frequency is rising. It is natural now for everyone, especially the children to understand and be more aware of all things spiritual.

I feel honored to be a parent of such children.

Your spirit has always been causing change in people. You bring out the best in all, help them see beauty in every day life and brighten them with your optomism, cheerfulness and beauty inside and out.

Realizing even more the sacred charge I have, I have been talking to you and Launa more openly about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

You are 3 now, and you always ask me to sing "a Temple", which is "I Love To See the Temple". Tonight, you weren't very tired and it was passed 9:00pm. So, you walked out of your room, and I did my best to be patient and loving (even though I REALLY just wanted to sleep.) We sat in the rocking chair and talked. You say that you're scared. I talked to you about how Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ can be with you, comfort you and keep you safe. We talked about angels staying with you all night. We said prayers in gratitude for these things.

Then I sang you "a temple" and you started talking about Jesus. You asked, "Where Jesus go?" just like you ask where someone in our family went. I told you that you can always feel Jesus in your heart. You repeated me and we touched our hearts. We talked about how we can be like Jesus, through being kind and remembering him always. You repeated little phrases I would say. You said, "Jesus come back to house." You want Jesus here with us and so do I :-) I am going to teach you how we can keep Him, his Spirit and energy, with us always. He is real to you. In the deepest levels of our cells, we remember Him and being with Him. My greatest desire for my children is to help you remember this and feel his presense constantly in your life, as co-creators with Him for your life.

I know this letter is "deep", but I just wanted you to know, that even as a 3 year old, you knew about your Savior and Heavenly Father. You are very attuned to spiritual things. You remind us to pray often. Yes, you are still a "toddler" in many ways (well, considered a "preschooler" now) in your not always being nice and your sometimes temper tantrums, but all this is very mild. You are spiritually advanced already and I know you were prepared to do amazing things in the spiritual realm of this earth.

My prayer is that you always remember who you are, and that you are God's daughter and Jesus's sister.

I guess I used to think that I couldn't talk to you deeply about these things because you wouldn't understand. But I know now, by what I've learned and just by watching and observing you, that you are very receptive, remember much in your spirit, and that you are special.

While still setting boundaries and helping you learn cause and effect, etc, I promise to let your enthusiasm for life, your energy and zest, your feelings and emotions grow and flourish and do my best to build these up. I can't promise I will always be patient, and sometimes might not act accordingly, but together, we can build a great relationship and each member of our family can grow and learn as a unit of support, forgiveness and unconditional love.

My children are angels. You are an angel. We each have a divine purpose.

I love you. Thank you for being you. I love you just the way you are. It is okay to explore, learn, falter and triumph. You are the creator of your life and chose your experiences in the pre mortal existance.

Love Eternally,
Mommy (as you still call me) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment