Saturday, June 9, 2012

iPhone Photo Catch Up


 You have been crawling in bed with mommy and daddy ALMOST every morning around 5am.  If you were wiggly and talkative, I wouldn't let it happen, but you fall asleep quickly again and your dad and I are grateful for the time we get to spend with your little self :)

Riding Mynkie bareback... wondering what your sister is doing with the rope
You love horses!

And here... not so happy to be sharing the horse with your sister

Playing in a box with Launa!

Grandma Laura let you and I go out for some one on one mommy/daughter time.  We went to see The Lorax.  You were very good and this is you with our goodies on the way home.  It's fun to take you to movies now that you'll sit through an entire one.

Oh... what can I say princess?  This is also your favorite shirt.  Even when you aren't wearing it, when you meet people, sometimes you will point at your shirt and say, "Daddy's Number One!"  The skirt is from Auntie Kathlen and the crown is from Grandma Sue.

Snuggling with daddy and sister.  You LOOOOOOOVE popcorn and can sometimes eat an entire bag BY YOURSELF!

With little sister on Easter 2012

With a toy from your Easter basket.

You are CRAZY!  And like to walk around on your toes since you have decided you are a ballerina.  Lately, you pretend like you're falling though, or will fall down on purpose and cry.  Not one of mommy's favorite things, but we're getting past it.  It's just your love of acting out scenes and dramas, which I want to support, but I also want you to know you don't have to do dramatic things to get attention, so I'll point out to you all the love and attention you get when you are a happy girl too:)
You playing with your cousin Gabe and sister Launa.  You really love Gabriel!

After a bath, brushing your hair.  SOMETIMES, when you are brushing your hair you sing (from Cinderella): "A dream, a wish, heart makes.  When, fast asweep."  And then when you brush my hair, you make me sing Rapunzel's line of "Flower, gleam and glow."

I just love seeing how long your hair is!  There is so much of it!

And you've gotten patient enough for me to try out hairstyles

Here you are dressed as a "ballerina" for church with your ballerina barbie. 

You do this ALL the time, you hand anybody "burried treasure".  And we have to take it out of your hand.  And lately, you do this gesture, but you are handing us "five minutes".  I take it and say "Thank you! I'll take all the time I can get."

And here, you are sprinkling pixie dust.  And then you tell us, "you can fly now!" and we have to flap our arms (wings)

You eat tomatoes like apples, or you'll pick out all the cherry tomatoes out of a salad and eat it. 

Here is you entertaining yourself for several minutes just talking jibberish to yourself in the mirror.


This is you coming home from the Puyallup Spring Fair and talking to your new dragon who you randomly named "Zoe".  You still love this dragon several months later, and when you get scared at night I will give you your big, brave dragon to protect you and most of the time it works :)

After the Ward Talent Show, which you behaved very well for, you grabbed whoever would take your hands and take them up to the stage to dance.  You are a natural born performer and have a strong love of dancing.  You actually picked a good partner here!  It is Kayla Smith and she is #4 in the state as a ballroom dancer!

And then you got KIDS up there and had everyone dancing and doing ring around the rosie.  They quickly got bored though and tried to leave, and you were grabbing onto them trying to get them to stay up there with you.

I took you once to my midwife appointment at Lakeside Birth Center.  She had a park that was fun to play on when we were all done.  But it was too hard to get you away from it, so I didn't take you again. lol




You riding Rose with Miss Hillary at her Lake Tapps Barn


Riding Rose

You were playing outside on your water table and got soaking wet, came inside and we took off your clothes, wrapped you up in a towel, then I sat you on the chair and next thing I know, you are fast asleep.  Then I put a blanket on for extra warmth cuz you got cold outside!

Getting an adjustment from Dr. Sillito

I just couldn't help take pictures of your cuteness.  You LOVE chiropractic and are such a lady for your adjustments.

Riding a dragon on the merry go round.  You were happy for about 30 seconds, then you whined about wanting the "pink horse" the rest of the ride.  Sigh.

Riding Mynkie one of the many times.  In Sarah's saddle this time.

Being yourself!  You wear this dress a LOT.  It is your favorite one to spin and twirl.

Giving sissy hugs the first time she played at the water table with you.  It was one of the things you were happy to show here how to do instead of getting possessive.

Happy Starlynn playing with her baby sister!

This was your idea.  I had to help you get Launa into the chair because you were trying to lift her in it yourself.  And then you gave her crackers out of your bowl.  Sweet!

On some cool swings at Lake Meridian park.

Being CRAZY and climbing.  You see big kids do things and think you can too.  Which you most likely can, but still I'd like you to wait until you get a LITTLE older. 

You were tired, we were watching Tangled and you climbed on your grandma like this, and I had to tell her you fell asleep!  Then your arms started twitching and she goes, "oh yep!  She's asleep!"  We love your cuddly self.

You can be entertained for hours on the train table.  I like your diversity.  You wear princess dresses and play with trains.  Good girl :)

If the train table is destroyed, you share it well with Launa.  If it is fixed, like I attempted to do here, you have a hard time sharing because Launa's favorite thing to do so far is pull the track up again.

And just today, like you did with your grandma yesterday, you said, "I'm Realwy tired", climbed up next to me and rubbed my arm, which I told you I liked because your skin is so soft and touch is so gentle and you fell asleep in minutes.  I laid you all the way down on the couch and you slept for about 2 hours there.

2 comments:

  1. I love them all and am so grateful that I've been here for most of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Leslie! I just LOVE your pics and stories about Starlynn, I would sure love to meet her in person one day....and Launa ....and Harmony!! Guess I'll have to come to WA for a visit, sometime! They are just delightful. Thanks for letting me be a part of your blog and friends on fb so I can enjoy them from afar:)

    ReplyDelete