
My training is ongoing, but I think Starlynn (my trainer) likes the way I am turning out. I am learning what everything means, and exactly what she likes at what times of days. I can cypher pretty well when she wants to eat or just suck her pacifier, when she wants tummy time or to lay on her back and just look around, when she needs to burp or has a dirty diaper, when she just wants to swing in her swing, or go outside for fresh air, and mostly she has me trained that she just wants to be swaddled in a blankie and held so she can stare at your face until she falls asleep. Oh, and she loves when I read to her. She's a really good baby and trainer, and I'm pretty sure I'm a good trainee and mommy. :D




Leslie you are a great mommy!! But man if she has you trained now I cant wait to see 2 and 3 yr old Starlynn!! I love these pictures she is so bright eyed and happy!! Me love her!!
ReplyDeleteShe is super cute. We would love to meet her in person!
ReplyDelete