I thought I had found my favorite photo and then I found another, and another, and another. But that last one is at the top of my list. We do get copies??????Grandma Ni
yes! you get copies! i'm getting a disc of the photos from him too?
i didn't mean to end that last sentance with a question mark! typing with one hand while holding a baby is fun stuff!
I am starting to see a little of the Hodgson in her
I thought I had found my favorite photo and then I found another, and another, and another. But that last one is at the top of my list. We do get copies??????
ReplyDeleteGrandma Ni
yes! you get copies! i'm getting a disc of the photos from him too?
ReplyDeletei didn't mean to end that last sentance with a question mark! typing with one hand while holding a baby is fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI am starting to see a little of the Hodgson in her
ReplyDelete