She is a wonderful baby! She's having longer periods during the day where she is wide-eyed and learning.
She has been smiling a lot, but finally this morning, she smiled while looking into my mom's eyes in response to her voice. Then I took her and she did it with me! She's been making lots of eye-contact and also loves lights (like all babies).
She's had a few baths because she has such deep little creases, they get 'gummy' real fast.
She LOVES to go on walks in her stroller. Usually she is wide awake, looking around and loving it all. Normally strollers (movement) puts them babies to sleep, but Starlynn prefers to not miss out on the action. Garrett and I have a little course that is a 1/2 hour walk to the lake, let the dogs swim for about 20 minutes, then walk a 1/2 hour back. It's great exercise and wonderful to be outdoors.
Starlynn has been sleeping for stretches in her crib which is nice. She fills up diapers all day long, and only has wet diapers during the night, so that's kinda nice!
Let's see... what else? She's hilarious when she's in her deep sleep. She twitches and smiles, and even will laugh! While she's smiling there is this cute little quick inhaling and exhaling that shakes her abdomen.
MY mom thinks it's funny that I laugh at my daughter all day long. Just her faces she makes and noises that come out of her, and how she 'talks' when its meal-time. Even when she cries, I just think its so cute that I smile and laugh. There has been one time in the car where she was hungry and crying and my heart was breaking and I was so anxious! If there wasn't a car in front of me, I would have sped to get home! So, its a good thing that car was there. But other than that time, I think her crying is adorable. Grandma Laura has said she'll tell Starlynn when she's older that I just laughed at her all the time. :-) Hopefully she'll know that it was all in good fun, and that I did it with a heart overflowing with love.
Garrett is very in love and cuddles and kisses her all the time. He does her tummy-time with her on his blanket on the floor. He puts her legs up underneath her like a little frog, and then she'll push out and move forward all around the blanket. So cute! She pushes with her legs on the arm of my recliner too while I'm feeding her. She's strong and stubborn! With lots to say!
She fills us with joy and is so BEAUTIFUL to stare at.
Need to Write
10 years ago

Oh my. :) After a long day I like to look at your pictures. I miss you so much and can't wait to meet her. Love you.
ReplyDelete