Wednesday, February 17, 2010

9 Months Old





I feel like Starlynn within these last few days has just exploded with new things.
She:
  • Got a new tooth. Tooth #7! (on the bottom)
  • Now pulls herself forward on her arms (army crawling) quite efficiently
  • Claps her hands a lot--it's her new favorite thing
  • Opens and closes her hands to wave bye-bye
  • Pulls herself up on me when I am sitting next to her
  • Tries to put hats onto her head by herself
  • Makes all sorts of fun sounds
  • Likes walking around holding onto your hands

What a blessing she is. When we are out in public, people just stop in their tracks and gasp. I walked into the bank a couple weeks ago, and one of the workers was helping a client, and she just stopped and came over to her with her hand over her heart and commented on what a perfect baby she is. "Oh my, those eyes! and perfectly rosey cheeks. Look at her mouth! Oh, that expression! She's so sweet!" "What a happy baby!" "She is SO alert."

Starlynn is very gracious with her admirers, often giving them a princess smile.

She surprises us and delights us daily. And you should see her go to town on her snacks... holy smokes does she love her snacks. I can't eat in peace anymore either. She'll roll/scoot over to me and tug on my pants until I give her a bite of whatever I'm eating. She's as spoiled as a little puppy. :D

We thank Heavenly Father for her everyday. Her little spirit is so special, and we are so happy she chose us.

No comments:

Post a Comment