Last night, I was sitting on the ground with my legs stretched out and Starlynn came up to me, put her hands on my leg, got her feet up under her super fast, and then pushed up off me and balanced for a second and fell down. She laughed a little and then did the whole thing over again. I started laughing a lot because she did it about 15 times in a row, laughing harder each time.
Then, I held her up in a standing position and then let go. Every time I let go, she'd squeal with laughter while trying to hold her balance like, "which way am I going to fall this time?"
We were both cracking up pretty good together. She is so cute widening her stance and then using her arms to balance. She always has really slow, controlled falls now.
All of these games she invented lead to her first unassisted steps. It was only about 2 of them, but they were there!
I'm really excited for her to be a walker. I feel like my back will feel a lot better.
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment