Poor little bug... The holidays wear her out too. She fell asleep watching Aladdin last night at 7 and at 7 this morning, she's still sleepin' away. She's been sleeping til 8:00 lately but usually goes to bed around 9:00. Maybe she'll sleep til 8 today too.
I'm so proud of her with how good she's been. I actually have never really spanked her that much or especially warned her I was going to give her one and then do it, but for some reason, if she's being loud or whiney and I ask her, "do you want a spankin'?" she answers, "no" and then that's the end of it. I don't know why it's working when she's never really been spanked before but it works for me!
She is saying more and more and I get so excited to see her when she wakes up every morning!
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment