I took some snap shots of OTHER people riding the camels. So cool! I've never ridden a camel before and I'm looking forward to it next ye


We bought Starlynn a light stick after that, which she loved. She wouldn't hold it still for a pic, but as a result, we got this kinda cool pic:
Not many exibits were open, it being night and all, but a few were! We went into the aquarium and spent about 20-30 minutes. She loves our little aquarium so you can imagine her joy at the big aquarium!
Then we looked at some frogs and turtles
And by far, her favorite was the Meerkats. She started meowing at them. When she first walked up, one took a look at the pink thing that she is and scurried away from her. It was funny. They were super amazing and she looked at them for a long time. In the gift shop, my mom got her a meerkat book and puppet for Christmas. I am just itching to have her open it Christmas morning.
She was perfectly well behaved and entertainment galore as always. Oh, we heard the wolves howling at the full moon. That was MY favorite part of the whole thing. It was so perfect, we thought it was a played recording at first.
Here is a picture of some of the lights throughout the zoo:
And here is our little family all bundled up!

Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment