Monday, December 6, 2010

Marymoor Dog Park

Garrett and I had some errands to do in the Redmond/Bellevue area, so we decided to take Atlas along and go to Marymoor, which is a HUGE off leash dog park that is really fun.

We had a great time and Starlynn was in heaven with all the dogs there. I didn't get any pics of her with dogs because I was too busy making sure she stayed safe. I wish I could have gotten a picture of her with this beautiful cocker spaniel who came up to her tail a waggin' and let Starlynn hug and pet him for several minutes. There were about 10 other dogs around so I was keeping my eye on them and didn't get a pic.

I definitely think it was one of Starlynn's favorite places thus far. It is also one of Garrett's as we always run into Great Danes. Today we saw 5 of them.

Though we want a Dane again someday when the TIME and SPACE is right, we also know that we want to get our kids a Cocker Spaniel. Garrett and I both had one when we were little. Ours was "Ginger", and I think Garrett's was "Snuggles". There is just something about spaniels and kids that is perfect. They really are great with the little ones and they are so soft and sweet! Cocker Spaniel:

Here are some pics of Starlynn in areas where there weren't a lot of dogs:



Remember when I wrote about her using the bed rail as a train track? It has progressed to anything long and straight now. This is her sitting on the sidewalk railing. She was scootching her bum along it and going "ta ta ta ta choo choo". See Garrett! You don't need a BOY to have a kid that loves trains so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment