Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Starlynn Sitting on Horses

This is the not-to-shabby consequence of having a working mom: you get to sit on the horses while mom cleans their stalls :)

I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy but honestly there was no safer place for her when I had to clean stalls. My other choices were sitting in the car screaming where I couldn't see her or running around the horse's legs, which makes me more nervous than her on their backs. The horses were eating their breakfasts so stood really still and I was never more than an arm reach away. Starlynn LOVED it. Of course :) She sat really still and didn't move a muscle (until Rosco, see below)

Here she is on Gold Digger:

And now she is on Blue:


And then we did Rosco:

She started scootching her bum back and I had to stop and go over there, I thought she wanted down. But then she laid her head down on him and just stayed there. Who taught her this stuff?? She's never seen me do it even though I do it all the time :)

She sat on Brandi too, but Brandi's stall was too dark to take a pic.

We turned horses out, filled their waters and basically Starlynn had the morning of her life!

1 comment:

  1. You have great horses. Glad she hangs out with her Mom (horses).

    ReplyDelete