Sunday, January 24, 2010

8 Months Old


Well, I've fallen kind of behind on Starlynn's monthly updates, but at least I post fun pics and vids right?!

Ok. So, miss Starry turned 8 Months Old on the 14th of January.

She:

~is 28" long and 18lbs
~says "geeg" when she sees the dogs, and has said "hida" several times when she touches her daddy's face.
~Likes to try to walk when I hold her hands.
~Hasn't crawled yet. Still prefers to roll wherever she wants to go.
~Can feed herself Gerber's Graduate Puffs, and loves Rice Rusks (Baby Mum Mums).
~She has not turned down any food thus far. Makes cute "yum" sounds when eating.
~She pretty much just cracks herself up. She's always smiling and laughing.
~Still very attached to her mommy. When I come home, if she sees me and then I walk past her I get in big trouble.
~Can read "Arms Up" and recognizes several other words, like "dog", "swing", "mouth", and of course "hi".
~She now has 6 teeth, and believe it or not, I think she's starting on some molars. She shoves her hand (or yours) and all her toys way back there to knaw.
~Has her first cold right now (that's why we are home from church and typing this).
~Has learned to splash (I will post a video).
~Peek-a-boo is her all time favorite game. Now, if you put the blanket over her face, she'll wait for a second while you say "Where's Starlynn", and then she'll pull it off herself and smile her toothy smile.
~She gets all sorts of excited for Eentsy Weensy Spider.
~Music is her tonic. Loves being sung to sleep.


Well, that's all I can think of right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment