I think she's been a pretty pleasant teething baby... but now two at the same time?? She's kinda struggling. Still happy most of the time, but kind of not.
I finally broke down and gave her some tylenol last night before she went to bed, and that kept her asleep until midnight. Then she was up at 2, 4, 6, then up at 6:45 until 7:45, and now she is back taking her traditional "recovery from waking up power nap".
I am hoping today is better than yesterday. She loves the cold, wet washcloths.
Here is baby Renesme's fang. ;) Actually... it's not the fang but the one right next to the middle teeth. But still, when she smiles she looks like baby-vampire. When Ben babysat her on Sunday, as I left I told him, "Ok, make sure she doesn't bite you and suck your blood."
lol. I love my baby. She is so hilarious and the way she is cutting teeth just matches her personality.

Devin still doesn't have any teeth! I keep on wondering when they will show up. He's been a total slob monster :)
ReplyDeletewow. yeah, I heard some babies take a while. Isn't it funny how different they all are? Starlynn isn't crawling yet like Devin is. She is just busy getting tooth after tooth I guess. Babies will all do things their own way no matter what. :)
ReplyDelete