Today is one of those days it is challenging being a mom.
The tired girl yesterday was Starlynn. Today, tired girl is me.
Starlynn slept a lot yesterday. Only staying up for an hour and a half to 2 hours. Then she slept for almost 2 hours when Ben was watching her this afternoon. I got home at 6:45 and she had just gotten up. She went back to bed by 8:15.
But all that sleep translated into not enough dinner I guess. She got up about 6 times last night to eat and thankfully went back to sleep. Kat, I don't know how you do it.
But of course... I can't be upset, even though she drenched my shirt in spit up first thing, because she is so happy to see me in the morning and tells me so many wonderful stories. I'm just drained.
I'm going to try a bottle in the night because she just falls asleep so fast when I nurse her, I don't think she gets full enough and that's why she's up an hour later. I think I'm not keeping up with her growth spurt, and the teeth hurt, so I think I'm done nursing.
Anyway, she's ready for her "recovery from waking up nap" now. Maybe I should take one too.
Need to Write
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment