Saturday, January 9, 2010

Smart Baby

I know all moms think they have the smartest babies in the world. I would just like to take my parental right to show off my very own smart baby. :)


"Typical Girl"
Starlynn likes to talk on the phone to people. We got her a toy phone and she totally gets the idea. She tries to get it up to her ear all the time.

"Keep Clapping Mommy!"
She does one of two things when I clap my hands in front of her and then stop. Either she pushes my hands back together, or she puts her head in between my hands for a smoodge.

"Arms Up"
One of the things she learns to do on her DVDs. She got a little camera shy. She had done it about 4 times in a row before I ran and got the camera. Not bad for almost 8 months old. :) She loves her little brain to be challenged.

1 comment: