Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Barn Girl










I just don't know about this little girl! She reminds me so much of me at the barn it's kind of a scary thing. She is a good girl though! Yes, she gets to ride horses and pet kitties and baby bunnies, but she also helps brush the horses and clean the barn.

The funniest and most memorable thing of the morning was when she was on Lilly (the horse), I was going to let Lilly graze and when Lilly went to put her head down, Starlynn pulls up on the reins, says "ah ah" (like a no no type ah ah) and clucks at her. Seriously???? Where does she get this? It's just in her blood I guess and she observes way more than I give her credit for apparently. I was laughing.

Then the poor kitty. She knows his name and runs around the barn calling "Spice!!!" He's a goooood cat.

1 comment: