because she'll be saying EVERYTHING. She can already almost repeat
everything we say. But, there are still some things that are so cute
how she says them in baby-language.
It's crazy how adult-like they try and sound.
Tonight was so hilarious I'm forgetting other things she says. Ok...
So, she grabs a toy and tries to get it to work but the batteries are
out. She keeps trying then after a minute she goes "you kidding me?"
in the same tone her daddy says "are you kidding me?" during a video
game.
I am guilty of one as well. Sometimes when both of the kid are crying
and I'm having a rough day, I'll just say "why me?" Well, you guessed
it. One day nearing nap time Starlynn was fussing and she flops down
and goes "why me?!" Soooo funny.
Ok, trying to think of a few and how to spell it:
"Eatabow" (tinkerbelle)
"youme" (excuse me)
No taint tyou (no thank you)
Ok, my phone (that I'm typing on) is gonna die soon. I'll type more
later cuz I'm drawing blanks right now too.
"why me?!?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment